Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog post - not sure what this blog will take shape as, but I am game to give it a shot! A little about myself - I am Wife, Yorkie Mom, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Caregiver, and Friend. When I love, I love with my whole heart (just ask my family). Our lives were turned upside down almost 3 years ago when my husband (Yorkie Dad) was diagnosed with Stage 3 testicular cancer - it has caused inoperable blood clots, kidney failure, and now diabetes. During the past 3 years we have experienced many ups and downs, but we continue to move forward. I will keep everything private on here, so all will be protected. My doctor suggested blogging as an outlet for my emotions and stress relief, so I will try to do that. Be prepared for some humor, raw emotion, pics of our adorable fur babies, recipes, ramblings, and progress of my Couch to 5k program. Please follow my blog, and give me some suggestions of other blogs to follow.


~Yorkie Mom

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm the first one to comment! looking forward to getting to know you better! (P.S. you can follow me too!)

    ReplyDelete